8 ways to treat liver disease diet
The kidneys have a detoxification function, while the liver has a detoxification function.
The liver is the largest “chemical plant” in the human body and the most active organ for metabolism. The liver participates in the metabolism of proteins, aunts, sugar, bilirubin, vitamins, hormones, etc., and is beneficial to the production of bile.
Therefore, nourishing the liver is vital.
Liver diseases include viral hepatitis, unfortunate liver, alcoholic liver, cirrhosis, liver cancer, etc.
Here are some food recipes for liver disease.
People with liver disease should eat some acidic vegetables and fruits on their diet, such as hawthorn, apricot meat, jujube, tomatoes, etc.
In addition, mushrooms, fungus and other edible fungi contain a large amount of rich glycerol, which is very beneficial for strengthening the immune function of patients with liver disease.
Green food is the best choice for protecting the liver and nourishing the liver. For fresh vegetables, patients can either eat raw or cook soup and exchange it daily.
Experts believe that patients with liver disease should also follow their own priorities and follow the principle of personalized diet.
For example, patients with liver cirrhosis should eat soft, cold and digestible foods, such as steamed buns, noodles, pasta, egg soup, ham sausage, etc.Hard foods (such as pancakes, radishes, etc.) and thorny foods (except for carp, carp, grass carp, etc.), because thorny foods are likely to scratch the varicose stomach and esophageal veins of patients, causing gastrointestinal bleeding.
Patients with liver cirrhosis should not eat a lot of high-protein foods in the short term to prevent the blood ammonia concentration from rising sharply and causing liver coma.
In addition to the above, patients with esophageal or gastric varicose veins should avoid eating foods that are hard to digest, such as raw, crude fiber, fried French fries, and spicy foods. They should not eat too fast.
Keep the stool open and avoid excessive force to prevent varicose vein rupture and bleeding.
Patients with advanced liver cirrhosis should also pay attention to controlling high protein diet to prevent hepatic encephalopathy.
The above are some principles about liver disease diet. Here are 8 dietary treatments. I hope it will be helpful to you: 1. Jujube soup Source: Experience recipe Ingredients: Jujube 50 grams White sugar Proportion: 50 grams of jujube, 500 grams of water, WenhuoFry for 1 hour, add the right amount of sugar.
Usage: Take once a day, drink as much as you want.
Efficacy: Suitable for patients with acute and chronic hepatitis, high transaminase and upset.
2. Anti-inflammatory and biliary tea source: Experienced ingredients: corn whisker, dandelion vine, 30 grams each of white sugar, suitable amount of production: corn corn, dandelion, vinegar, 1000 grams of water, fry, remove residue, add appropriate amount of sugar.
Usage: warm clothing.
250 grams 3 times a day.
Efficacy: diuretic and choleretic, clearing heat and anti-inflammatory, strengthening stomach and choling.
For acute jaundice hepatitis.
3, Chaihu Shugan syrup source: traditional recipe raw materials: Chaihu Bai Huoxiang aconite scutellaria husk raw malt each 30 grams licorice chuanxiong each 10 grams white sugar 250 grams.
Production: Add the above medicine, food, 2000 grams of water, boil the juice to remove the residue, take 1500 grams of juice, add 250 grams of sugar to make a syrup.
Usage: 30 grams per serving, 2 times a day.
Refill after serving to keep the liquid fresh.
Efficacy: Shuganjieyu, widening qi, strengthening stomach and digestion.
It is effective for patients with chronic hepatitis, liver pain, qi stagnation and low fever.
4, loach powder source: folk ingredients: live loach 2000 grams production: first put the live loach in clean water for 1 day, put intestinal waste, and then put it in a drying box to dry or roast itbottle.
Usage: 3 times a day, 10 grams each time, served with warm water.
15 grams is a course of treatment, with a maximum of 4 courses.
Efficacy: Wenzhong Yiqi, detoxification.
Suitable for hepatitis.
5. Yam longan stewed turtles Source: “Diet Therapy” Ingredients: Put 30 grams of longan meat 20 grams soft turtle 1 (about 500 grams) into the mountain Production: first kill the soft-shelled turtles, wash off the internal organs, add the appropriate amount of water to the meatWith the foothills, longan meat stew, until stewed.
Usage: When eating, eat meat and soup.
Efficacy: Ziyin Qianyang, Sanjiexiao, tonic yin deficiency, clearing blood heat.
Suitable for cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, and hepatosplenomegaly.
6. Ingredients for corn soup with mussel broth: 50 grams of corn and 120 grams of mussel meat. Method: first add the mussels to the crock pot and cook them, then put the corns together and cook them.
Eat 30 grams of mussels each time and drink 100 ml of soup.
Role: Acute jaundice twice a day, once every other day after jaundice subsides.
Corn is sweet, flat, diuretic and diuretic; mussels are cold, clearing heat and detoxifying, and playing a role in clearing dampness and heat, and relieving liver and yellowing.
7. Ingredients for flower soup: 10 grams of frangipani, 10 grams of acacia, 10 grams of salvia, 10 grams of turmeric, 10 grams of lean pork, 100 grams of rind, 3 grams of ginger, 10 grams of jujube.Piece.
Wash the rest of the ingredients (the ginger is rotten, and the peel is soaked to white) and set aside.
(2) Put all the ingredients into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, and cook for 1 to 1 with gentle heat.
5 hours, season with salt, add as much as you want.
Indications: Hepatitis B without jaundice belongs to those with liver depression and stagnation.
Symptoms of pain in the ribs, heating, nausea, distressed mouth, insomnia, depressed depression, yellow urine, red tongue, and thin white veins were found.
8. White back leaf root Tianluo soup ingredients: white back leaf root 30g chicken bone grass 25g citron 10g field snail 50 ginger 9g production: 1) the field snail is kept in clear water for half a day to remove sediment and mashedShell, remove the flesh.
Wash the rest of the ingredients (the ginger is rotten) and set aside.
2) Put all the ingredients into the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, and cook for 1 with gentle heat.
2 hours, season with salt, add as much as you want.
Indications: Chronic hepatitis B belongs to those who cannot be detained by damp heat and poison.
Symptoms include swelling in the liver area, poor appetite, diarrhea in the stool, or abdominal distension, heat swallowing acid, sometimes vomiting, foul odor, yellow urine, and bad breath.
Liver function tests have elevated transaminase.